"For those who refuse to be pushed around by our culture at any age:
we will not go down quietly or easily!"

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Crazy week

Wow! Things are getting crazy here (in a good way)!
I got a message last night from a long-time friend and mentor of mine, Strongman Bud Jeffries
In 2004 I met several people who I still learn from today. It was the year I discovered a crazy new thing called CrossFit, plus Mike Mahler, Diesel Crew, Zach Even EshSonny Puzikas, and Bud Jeffries.
All of these people greatly altered my view of life and my training.
What a year that was!
I hope to get an interview in with Bud in the next couple of days.
Tomorrow I'll be picking up Sincere Hogan at the airport to kick off a great weekend of training.
There will be numerous updates throughout the weekend as time allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment